IRMA urges retailers who operate facilities in the ComEd territory to enroll today in the utility’s no-cost “Strategic Energy Management (SEM) for Retail” pilot program. You have nothing to lose!
Through participation in the ComEd SEM for Retail pilot, your designated employee(s) will be trained on how to incorporate no-cost – easy to implement – energy conservation measures that save money!
- Participants are eligible for pilot incentives of up to $1,000 and an additional incentive of 1-cent per kWh ($10 per MWh) for the reduction in energy usage over the duration of the Pilot.
- At the same time, you can expect to see lower electric bills by implementing facility-specific, simple behavioral changes such as closing doors, turning lights off where and when not needed, delaying turning on equipment and turning equipment off after use, learning not to overstock cases, and maintaining and/or setting back temperatures for equipment.
Your company will be assigned an energy coach & support team who will:
- Perform FREE energy assessment(s) of your sites.
- Model and monitor your energy consumption over the course of the Pilot
- Identify cost-savings behavioral changes your workforce can easily incorporate into their daily schedules.
- Provide training and company-specific materials such as check-lists designated employees can follow when opening and closing your stores.
SEE THE SAVINGS*